Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Thurs

So far so good! My birthday was yesterday and I didn't over indulge. NO cake for me! I have plans for today and tomorrow, which I am sure food will be involved but I have already set my mind to EAT HEALTHY :-)!  I have lost 3 lbs since our weigh in and I don't want to put it back on! It's taken me almost a month to get that scale to move again and I don't want to blow it over a weeks worth of fun.
I am loosing inches...more so than wt. which is fine with me!  I normally wear a size 16  pants and yesterday, I bought a pair of capris... SIZE 10!!!!  YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home