Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally!

I lost 2 lbs...........That has been the hardest two pounds. I have been stuck at my weight for at least 2-3 weeks and now it's starting to come back off again :) I knew this was going to be difficult but when you see nothing coming off, it's such a disappointment. So I now feel better about myself and will continue to not to give up. I have to admit, there were days during these past two and half weeks, that I watched what I was eating but was not really all that interested in doing much else. Also, I believe a positive attitude helps....and lately I haven't been positive about anything.  I also need to keep telling myself, I have lost 18 lbs, since Dec. ( I started the diet right after Christmas) and I haven't been able to do that in over ten years and that's POSITIVE :-*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home