Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

So I had totally forgotten that the weigh in was in the paper today until one of my girlfriends reminded me. Here I thought I had lost ONE pound and I didn't even do that :-(! I can also say, I haven't stuck to my work out the past couple of days. For some reason, I'm just not motivated. I'm eating right but I still struggle with getting the exercising in. Actually, I'm not having a problem at all with eating all the right things. I feel healthier just knowing I'm not eating junk anymore.  I just have to get up off the chair and start moving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home