Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SAT.

I know I will not be a big "looser" this month. I am at a stand still and it makes me so mad. I will not give up but I'm not happy with myself.........One thing I am is a fighter and I plan on winning....not so much for the News Herald but for myself. YES, I will be embarrassed by my number in the paper (people at work are checking it) but...if I really cared about what people thought about me, I would have never entered this contest. I did this to help myself and others that could relate to what I am going through. That's why blogging is so important. I will get through this month, and work harder. One day at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home