Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tues

Very frustrating weekend...........and yes, the emotional eater that I am....I ate!  I had bought a NEW car two weeks ago and someone hit the passenger side door hard with their car door. The "ding" runs all the way down the door! I was so mad when I saw it! YES, I am getting it fixed but I was just so upset over it. I haven't even made the first payment on it.  So I ate and I didn't work out. The car was the topper of my frustrations last week. I had so many little frustrating things come up last week but they all just kept adding up. So today, I'm back on it. Going to eat right and start working out. I really need to stop letting my frustrations effect my diet, because then I just add more to my worrying,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home