Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 months until June

O.k....I am determined to look good/better in my summer clothes. We have 3 months and that will go by fast. I really want this. I'm so sick of looking frumpy during the summer. I will never wear a bathing suit..........and that's o.k. but no more ugly t-shirts! I guess it comes down to ...how bad do I want it! We will see :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it!!!! keep on thinking good thoughts, warm weather, fun in the sun, and you ARE allowed a doughnut once in a while, and a coke, too. just in moderation. I believe you can do this, and you are off to a good start.

March 9, 2012 at 6:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home