Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 days before weigh in!

Kind of excited yet nervous about weighing in.  Going to be positive, no matter what the number is. I feel as long as I lose something, all is good and if it's not as much as I think it should be, then I know it's time to step it up.
I have made a lot of changes to my diet and I feel I am on the right track. Sure I have had my moments and it didn't help that I had pneumonia for 3 weeks during this past 5 weeks but it's a start.

Good luck to all :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home