Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pneumonia

Went to the Dr.s today and have pneumonia! Not happy !!! Hopefully in a couple of days I will be able to start exercising. I just don't have the energy right now to do much. To top the day off, then I went to mall and had a steak sandwich with cheese and fries!  Emotional eater again...and I have felt guilty since.
So tonight I decided to clean out my closets and get rid of the things that are too small, too big or just don't wear, to make way for new clothes as I go down each size....POSITIVE THINKING! Goodwill will be happy...so far 6 big garbage bags of clothes in every size.
I have kept my "skinny" clothes hostage long enough and I'm not keeping my pants that are already too big ...Out with the old and in with the "new' me.
So I have had my Faturday (as Dr. Oz) puts it and tomorrow is a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home