Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy :)

I decided to finally get on the scale and see if I'm making progress.  I have lost 9lbs in the past 3 weeks!!! I did start my diet a week before the article came out in the paper. So it's a 6 lb loss since the official weigh in and I'm happy about that.  As long as I'm losing something a week, I feel good.
I still struggle with wanting to eat when I get home from work but I don't give in...and that's hard. My food is an award for a long day at work. I have changed my habits and stay away from the kitchen.
I will admit, I am still hungry often...lol.  I just can't get all the water in that I should. I'm not a water drinker.
Also, I still don't feel good enough to exercise. I can't get rid of my coughing/cold and am soooo very tired. Hopefully tomorrow, the Dr. will help me out and I will get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home