Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Picture/article in the News Herald

If a picture is worth a thousand words.......I could write a book about my pic in the paper, AND I'm glad it's there :)  Now I feel even more motivated to work very hard at this.
I look at that picture and think...that's not who I am. I wore that shirt purposely as it means a lot to me.  That shirt represents good times and feeling good about myself in the past.
I have my work cut out for me in so many ways. There are other area's in my life that I need to change to improve my health and that will come in time........
So now is a six month journey and I'm excited for the first time to really work hard at getting back to myself.
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home