Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Out to Lunch

Today was the first time I went out to lunch since I started my diet. Normally, when I go out for a meal, I use it as a reward. I usually  indulge myself to something fattening. Today, I had to make a conscious decision as what I could eat without going over my calorie intake for one meal. I decided on the Grilled Chicken Cesar salad. Although it wasn't a big fat juicy burger, I felt better about myself afterwards. It also was delicious :)

I CAN DO THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home