Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday

Blew my diet today.......ATE PIZZA and more than my share!!!!!!  So mad at myself. I know it's a new day but now I feel I really need to work even harder at my diet and exercise because of my stupidity! The worst part...the pizza didn't agree with me and gave me a nasty stomach ache! Lesson learned......I can no longer eat greasy foods.
Lately, I have had a lot of people coming up to me, ( mild acquaints ) saying the saw me in the paper and are very proud of me....NOW that's a lot of pressure as I don't want to let people down, let alone myself. So I have my work cut out for me and I will keep chugging alone. Maybe slow but I lose 1-2 lbs a week, I'm very happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home