Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday

Why is it on Monday, I feel it's a whole new start to work harder on my diet and exercise? Maybe because I was such a slug yesterday. Today, I feel much better. I only have a cough left from the pneumonia so it's time to start moving again.
I was looking at pics of me yesterday, and it just doesn't seem possible that I have gotten so huge over the past 10 years. I am even more determined now that I no longer want to look like that.
Time for me to work out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home