Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

One week before weigh in!

Going for the gold!  This week's plan is to really stick to my diet. No cheating and excising everyday. NO MORE EXCUSES! I need to kick it up a notch. It's not so much the eating but the excising that I just hate. I find every excuse under the sun not to work out. I feel like I'm letting myself down plus my friends that are following me through this.  I do the elliptical but I need to start doing muscle toning. Sit- ups are the killer for me but that's where I need it the most.......so I'm going to do my best and start to add more activity to my regiment. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home