Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sat.

Been in an ugly mood the past couple of days. Maybe its the weather! But I didn't work out either and I think that makes a difference in attitude so with that being said.....I'm back on my work out routine :) I have to admit, it gives me a lot of energy for the day. I am also going to try to give up my diet coke..........that's going to be difficult! So I plan on having caffeine withdraw.......crabby pants here I am! Time I get out of the chair and work out!
Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home