Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today is the day!

From reading other's blogs, its seems as though a lot of us are struggling a little bit. I think we are being too hard on ourselves. This is new to us. It's a whole new way of living and it's going to take time. So we all need to feel good about ourselves for having the guts to even enter this contest.
For me, it's not about winning or loosing the contest. It's about changing my life for the positive and it's going to take time. I already feel good about getting rid of the fast food in my life and that's a positive. I really don't miss it. I also tell myself its not an option. So no matter what you loose or if you maintained.......you didn't gain!
I have convinced myself not to be disappointed today. I did the best I could this month and I will keep going.

Good luck to all and remember......it's not the number that counts....it's knowing you have started a new life for yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home