Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wed.

I have my work cut out for me! Blew my diet for two days........Not getting near the scale. I didn't work out either. I just can't get out of this depression I'm in,. I don't know if its the weather, work, ,my father being ill........I just have no interest in doing anything. I think it's just the winter blues although can't really complain about this winter. So I am going to get back on track AGAIN. Going to work out this morning and keep moving on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home