Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Not happy

I will be lucky if I lost 2 lbs this month!  I started off good but the past two weeks, have gone down hill! So mad at myself........  Yesterday, I had a pigfest. I just couldn't stay away from the refrig and I know why. I was bored and depressed. Bad combination. Again, emotional eater. I wasn't hungry at all. Six days until weigh in and there aren't enough hours in the day, to fix what I have done! But I refuse to give up. So I will do the best I can these next 6 days and hopefully get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home