Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday

Today we are celebrating my Dad's birthday which means food and goodies.  Hopefully, I will behave myself!  Actually, I am more afraid about my emotional eating after I come home.....My father has lung cancer and I know this will be his last birthday and this is very difficult for me.
So my plan is to work out before I go to the party and when I get home. I need to replace my emotional eating with something positive. I have noticed more and more how much I go to food for comfort . I never really thought about it as much as I do now that I am watching what I eat.
I am also at a stand still with my weight. For some reason, I just can't drop a pound this week! Frustration! I have decided to write a journal and write down what I did that day and what I ate and see if it there's a connection.  I know there's times at work that I don't even realize I have been grazing all night on junk and it does add up especially working 2nd shift. When I'm at home, I don't snack in the evening but at work, it's a whole different story. That's has to stop.
Hope everyone has a great weekend  :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! don't eat any thing

March 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home