Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One pound..........I knew it wasn't going to be as good as last month but ONE POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get it.........I worked hard at this...YES, I could have worked harder but it's not like I didn't try. I really did!! I didn't even stick around to see how other's did......but I did ask Kate and she is a shining star! So happy for her :-).  So we have another 4 weeks and NO WAY  am I  only going to drop ONE pound!!!!
I do believe that I may not be eating enough.....I don't eat lunch on the days I work and I am just going to have to force myself...even if it's only a piece of fruit. And I'm going to give it my best...EVERYDAY to workout!!!!
So I'm going to take my sorry butt to bed and tomorrow is a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home