Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

:( FRUSTRATION

So disgusted with myself. Lost a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I need to change a few things. First thing, I might not be eating enough. My work schedule is weird which throws off how I eat. Somehow, I need to change it. I only eat a protein bar in the morning and then dinner at 4:30. So most days, I skip a lunch.......not good. So that's a problem. Next, besides the elliptical, it's time to get walking. The weather is getting nice and I have no excuse.
I'm just so disgusted with myself. I basically maintained and yet I worked hard at this, this past month.
O.k. I have 4 weeks to really bust my butt.....until the next weigh in and this time, I'm going to make myself proud!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home