Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sat.

Excited about the weigh in!!!!!  It has to be better than last month.....I lost less than a pound! So anything over a pound is good for me ;-).  Now it's time for me to get really serious about getting into shape....summer is just around the corner. I have lost 3 1/2 inches ( just measured) around my stomach... a lot more than I had thought.  But I have decided, I really do need to kick it up. 20 minutes is not enough a day of working out.  I know I'm not going to win this contest, but for me, this is a wonderful start and it's what I needed. So after today, we have 5 weeks until our next weigh in and I'm determined, this next 5 weeks I'm going to work my heart out and show a big difference!
See you there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home