Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thurs.

I am a winner in my eyes....may not the biggest loser in weight but ...I'm doing great and I'm happy !  If I only lose a pound or two in a month, that's good! I can live with that:-*!  I feel good about myself and that's what matters!  I have changed my eating habits...no longer going to fast foods. I don't even think about it as I look at it as poison filling my body. I no longer eat when I get home from work  (2nd shift)......and yet I am still losing inches...:-) I know I should work out more... that's one area that I struggle in...I hate it and I only do 20 minutes a day....if I am up to it...and if I don't do it....I no longer beat myself up over it.  I look at this as getting healthy for the rest of my life....So I give myself the permission to do the best I can when it comes to working out...and if I miss a day or two that's o.k...My body loves the fact that I am eating all the right foods.......because for the first time in many years, I feel good!  So I am a winner in my eyes...................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home