Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Contest over

Although I am happy with my weight loss, I know I could have done better. This past 6 months were one of the hardest times in my life with my father being sick and then passing away. So I have to admit, my heart really wasn't into the contest. But I will cont. to work on my goal and now that things are starting to settle down, I can now work on myself. I think this contest was wonderful and we all were given a lot of opportunities to work out at places for free. I wish I had had the time to take advantage of this but working full time and taking care of my father didn't leave me much time for myself...let alone the depression.  But  all of us, did the best we could, during this 6 months and if you lost even 10 lbs, that's a positive!

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home