Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wed.

Finally....better late than never....I'm back to working out! Weight loss is going ever so slowly but I still am very pleased with myself at this point. It's a start! I didn't put all this weight on in 6 months and I'm not going to take it off but as long as I lose a few pounds a month, that's o.k. Not going to beat myself up over something that I am making progress with...maybe not as fast as I wanted it but it still is an accomplishment to me. Maybe it will take me a year, but I am o.k. with that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home