Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wed.

Getting excited about my vacation :)   BUT not very happy with myself!  Tried on bathing suits...YUK, Sun dresses... YUK........Really wished I had worked harder these past 6 months. I know if I had worked harder on the exercise, I would be a lot happier with myself.  This has been a very difficult past 6 months. With my Father struggling with cancer and eventually passing away during these months,  took it's toll on me. I stopped exercising, and at times, started back doing my emotional eating. It has truly been the hardest 6 months I have been through in my life. I'm not using it as an excuse but I really had lost interest in trying to make myself more healthier while watching my father loose his battle with cancer.
All said, I'm still happy with my weight loss. It's a start and I am just starting to feel my life is getting some normalcy  back. If I had not done this contest, I'm sure I would have gained weight during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home