Blogs > Lighten Up with Jill

51-year-old Jill Zimmer of Eastlake said weight loss will make her job as a nurse much easier. As she fights a weight gain that was sparked by multiple factors, Zimmer plans to make dietary and fitness changes.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sat.

Had a wonderful two days off BUT major pig out.......With that being said and only having two weeks until weigh in...I have my work cut out for me!!!!!!!!!!
Emotional eater again....only this was Happy!!!  Now I feel the guilt and mad at myself :(   But not going to beat myself up too much . Today is a new day and I'm going to get back on track AGAIN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane Castane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 25, 2012 at 4:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home